cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order number not copied to documents in accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created normal sales order ,delivery and billing and creation of excise billing invoice which i do for the sales which happens directly from factory.

now go to VF02, and click on 'accounting overview ' click on accounting document .Here sales order number (COBL-KDAUF) is not copied. where as accounting document generated for excise invoice sales order number is appearing .

The same is the case with STO through SD route ....

kindly suggest .

thanks,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think you can get the sale order in KDAUF field in MTS scenario as account assingment is not made to the sale order line item.

Anyhow check with your FICO consultant.

Regards,

GSL.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear GSL

I have tested one MTS scenario till generating Accounting document as I said above, I could see the order reference in Profitability Analysis document. In fact, the exact field name is KAUF and KDAUF is the Data Element field. This is for your information.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi, you are right with regards to profitability analysis document because COPA is triggered through sale order. When it comes to accounting document I dont think KDAUF will be filled in MTS scenario.

To illustrate further this will work similar to the KDAUF field in production order (AFPO table) which will be filled only if the production is created with reference to sale order using CO08 and not when production order is created independent of sale order using CO01.

Regards,

GSL.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar

As you would be aware, four Accounting Documents would be generated for one billing document viz

- Accounting Document for Customer Debit

- Profit Center

- Controlling Document

- Profitability Analysis

Of the above four documents, in which you have seen. You can see the order reference in Profitability Analysis.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the sale order is MTO ot MTS. You can identify from the requirements type in procurement tab of the sale order. If it is MTO then only sale order number will be filled in KDAUF field.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GSL.

It s MTS situation , i want to have order reference . what is to be done..

thanks