Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment fill up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i got a question on consignment fill up,

client requirement is when ever consignment fillup raised sales order the invoice should be raised for the country brazil.

can anybody give me the solutions with configurations ot htis.

Correct solutions will be rewarded.

Regards,

pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanktou for the replys

Regards,

pavan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

Please check this thread for configuration on consignment fillup

[consignment |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gone through the attachment which u have send me and i understood the process. in my undestanding, abaper help is required for this.

thank u,

regards,

pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consignment Fill up is used to supplement the customeru2019s Consignment Stock/ or Business delivers stock to customer.

Customer not being billed for any items and is not relevant for billing and pricing. Still If the scenario insists for DC, you can assign the same in customer master record in sales area tab in Partners, where you can maintain the bill to party.

Regards,

Jaiprakash.P.T

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

Are you talking about Proforma which would be raised against Consignment Fillup or Commercial Invoice which would be raised against Consignment Issue ??

Nevertheless both are not possible without creating a delivery / doing PGI. You should create proforma / commercial invoice only based on the respective delivery reference. This is the standard consignment fillup feature.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

Nice to hear from you, i can understand that usually ivvoice will not be generated in CF but my cliets requirement is that ,it can be profarma or regular invoice to be generated against country brazil.

so i need the configuration for this

once again thankyou for the reply.

regards,

pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

Nice to hear from you, i can understand that usually ivvoice will not be generated in CF but my cliets requirement is that ,it can be profarma or regular invoice to be generated against country brazil.

so i need the configuration for this

once again thankyou for the reply.

regards,

pavan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deare Pavan

B4 trying to answer your question, Can you please explain the process that is from the manufacturing plant,

- whether the goods will be despatched to warehouse and from warehouse to end customer

If this is the scenario, how can you generate commercial invoice when you despatch the goods to warehouse. Not clear on why you need a commercial invoice on Brazil customer. Please explain from where to where the material would be despatched.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

This scenarion has been given me by the client ,

process is as follows ,In CF we are delivering goods to the consignment customer(he is from brazil) & he have to be invoiced for the same as per the brazil country norms. you give me the proforma invoice configuration.

Regards,

pavan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

If you answer to my question

whether the goods will be despatched to warehouse and from warehouse to end customer

you will get a solution.

That is if you are moving the goods from a manufacturing plant directly to Brazil, then consignment fillup is not at all necessary. Standard OR-LF-F2 process will be sufficient.

On the other hand, if the goods are transhipped to some place and from there, again it is moved to Brazil customer, then there is no possibility to generate invoice on Brazil customer at the first stage (that is when you move the goods to warehouse).

Hope the concept is clear to you.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi