Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST - field dmbtr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

I am trying to post a document using the BAPI but i dnt know how to enter value for dmbtr

i tried making 2 entries in bapiaccr09 but it seems its taking the exchange rate in SAP

anybody knows how i can populate the value of dmbtr without using the SAP exhange rate?

4 REPLIES 4

former_member193964
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you want to Post GL you need to put value into tables ACCOUNTGL and CURRENCYAMOUNT. The field DMBTR is AMT_DOCCUR. Don´t forget to Link this tables by ITEMNO_ACC.

If you want to post a Credit and Debit you put the value in AMT_DOCCUR using sinals "+' and "-'.

Example: 2000 and -2000.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u wrongly got me or i wrongly explained, sorry for that

i have 2 values - wrbtr and dmbtr, so when im entering the 2 values in the currency table and when the document is posted, the value of dmbtr is not the same as i entered

in fact its getting the value of the standard exchange rate multiplied by the value of the local currency

former_member193964
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Shreya Now I understood you... I believe that this field DMBTR is filled automatically. This field is the result of amount local currency value.

0 Kudos

yea, thats wat i dont want

I dnt want it to get populated automatically

because the valu dmbtr and wrbtr, im getting from a file and both values from the file need to be populated

is there anyway of doing that?