Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDCDATA holding Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's,

I have a query, when i use call transaction in my code with BDCDATA.

After called the call transaction statement and before it loaded the bdc values into the screen fields

Which table or Buffer will hold this BDCDATA.

Regards,

Florian

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i hope BDCDATA table only holds the data. I mean what ever the table name you are creating by including BDCDATA structure...that table will holds the data.

Regards,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Buffer memory of your Application server will be holding these values, im not sure about the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajan,

Is there any way to find out the buffer memory or

to get data from that buffer memory.

I want to read that value is it possible??

Regards,

Florian

0 Kudos

Your internal table holds the data. So you can loop at that internal table or do a read on that internal table.

But the question is: do you want to read that data from your own program or from another program? In case of the latter, i don't think that is possible.

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

BDCDATA is a Structure ,during Run time it holds the data. You will declare one internal table with BDCDATA that internal table holds the screen and fields and its values after the completion of the program it will cleared.

Regards,

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Maen Anachronos ,

I need to read the BDCDATA outside of my program before loaded into that appropriate program.

Regards,

Florian.

0 Kudos

No Florian, you cannot do that.

BDCDATA is a structue which is filled at runtime. Its data are not stored anywhere, so cannot read them in some other program