cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a Chronacle Database Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we are attempting to take an R3 apps server out of our landscape and have removed a R3 scheduler from Redwood Explorer.

Upon attempting to remove Redwood from the R3 App Server we came across a prompt which asks us to 'Remove all Chronacle Database objects'.

If we tick the box and proceed, will this remove Chronacle from that one Apps Server or from all of them in our R3 landscape ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I seem to recall that ticking the box does mean that you want the ALL the CPS Repository objects to be dropped. I'm not 100% because I do not have an env to test this at the moment. If you were removing all of CPS period at the end you would want this option but not in your case. Leave the box blank. Even if I were wrong about the extent of the object deletion, which I do not think I am, there are no objects to delete anyway since you've already deleted the Scheduler, and you were only able to do that after clearing all the related objects (jobs, queues etc). So proceeding on the basis that you do not want objects to be deleted is the way to go. Check you filesystem afterward and just make sure it's cleaned up properly after itself.

Regards,

Simon