cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one requirement.

My client will be selling material in Kgs to there customers..

When I create a sales order my order value is 100 Kgs and I will create the delivery document and my delivery quantity is 100 kgs.

Customer comes and fill the material in to his truck and he goes to weigh bridge to take the weight there the delivery quantity will become 120 kgs.

Now system should not stop me .it should allow me to do PGI .

Please suggest me where I have to do settings and if my delivery quantity is 100 kgs and I delivery 120 kgs then will the system keep the record of that 20 Kgs or not.

Please help me,.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nishant

Go to Customer Master data(xd02) and go to Sales area

Sales Area-Shipping Tab Give Over Tolerance.

IF u give 20% in over Tolerance.. If the truck goes to weigh bridge then it will accept above 20kg bec of over tolerance.

Over Tolerance means in steel or iron industries the weight of truck may be high compare to give quantity in order.. By the government order .. and customer agreement .. it will happen..

Under Tolerance means u can send the goods less than the order quantity .. the system will accept for this also.

If any issue again revert back to me..

Regards

Srinivas.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nishanth

Go to T.Code zeroVLP, select your item category and execute. There maintain "A" for the field "Check overdelivery" so that while doing PGI, system will just give a caution message but will allow to do PGI

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

while creating the Order > item level data > shipping tab ,use Delivery tolerance > Over delivery tolerance %

It will meet your requirement .

Regards

DV