cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Recommend SBO compatible ActiveX Controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm not very pleased with the choice of controls currently available in the SDK...

Can someone recommend any ActiveX controls you use or have used before? You can also report controls that you don't recommend, and why.

Please state if it's a Free or Paid control, and provide a link site/control.

[More information about ActiveX controls limitations in SBO|;

Regards,

Vítor Vieira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Really, has no one ever used 3rd party ActiveX controls/components in SAP Business One EVER?

Regards,

Vítor Vieira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vitor,

Maybe you must a specify your question. Almoust everybody on the forum wants to help you, but you must ask the right (not an open) question....

I usally use the ordinary (VB/microsoft) activex controls. If you want to use the listtree you must install sp3 from Windows xp because SP2 don't works with the listtree and sbo.

Hth.

Regards,

Teun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teun,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm searching for a grid and matrix component. I opened this question because I read here in the forum that only ATL ActiveX components were compatible with SBO, and I've been searching without success from this type of components.

Can you suggest a good Grid or Matrix component so I can try?

Best Regards,

Vítor Vieira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vitor,

If I need matrix/grid with better possibilities than SBO, Im using standard grid from visual studio. When I want more functionalities (colored cells based on value inside, ...), Im using Apex Trued dbGrid.

Answers (0)