Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Sales Order Acknowledgement print - decimal notation option

We use UK notation for all of our prints e.g. 1,223.25 etc. and this style appears on all of our Sales Order documents and it is what we need on all of them. That is OK.

But we have one customer based in Luxembourg that pays via a UK subsidiary despite documents going to the head office initially. Their acknowledgements etc. print in the European style i.e the commas and periods are switched around so the above amount would print as 1.223,25 even when the ship to address is in the UK.

This causes a problem with our formal print out as we use Formscape for the final layouts. It uses the periods as a delimiter for what it is going to print and where. Hence the Acks print is all over the place with the order line quantities and values etc.

How can I change this so that SAP prints in the UK notation in this situation as I cannot find a "decimal notation" type option or similar in the Customer data as per used in User detail?

Regards

Jim

Former Member
Former Member replied

Check the decimal notation in the country in SPRO> SAP Netweaver> General settings --> Set countries.

Regards,

GSL.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question