cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcontracting-moving average price update in finished good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are having make to order scenario in which we are sending raw material or semifinished goods to subcontractor through purchase order .The price control is v in material master ,when processing is done at subcontractors end we are doing goods receipt with movement type 101 it takes price from purchasing info record .When i am analysing sales order it shows material/semifinished costs+processing charges,but in material master of finished product it does not update material master stock and value. kindly provide me solution as to how moving price gets updated in material master of finished product.

Thanks and regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kunal,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have checked migo fi entries they are hittingprocessing charges -dr and g/ri/r acccount -cr at the time of doing migo and my account assignment category is E i.e sales order stock so i want to know whether it will hit finished goods a/c as suggested by you which is not taking in our case and material master there is no updation of total value as well as total stock.

Also in our scenario when we are making mb1b 412 e movement type it takes value which i have maintained earlier as Re.1, so my costing goes wrong as my finished goods price is not updated in material master.Whether i have to maintain standard price for that finished product or any other solution is there?

Kindly provide the solution

Thanks and Regards

vijay

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

ru doing it against sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

ya I am doing against sales order as we are having make to order scenario,we are sending raw material to subcontractor from our own stock and then my movement type 912 e we are sending to subcontractor ,I am receiving finished goods after processing charges for which migo transaction is done .After seeing sales order cost in tcode kkac i am able to see raw material cost+consumption charge.But as we are having mto scenario it remains as sales order stock and nothing gets updated in material master.My problem is if customer does not takes delivery of my finished product then i have to detach finished goods from that sales order through movement type 411 e and through movement type 412 e attached to another sales order,but since price have not been updated in material master of finished goods it picks up original price which was maintained as re.1 .Kindly provide me solution in above scenario

Thanks and regards

vijay

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check ur fi entry for the miro

also check for stock remain in ME2O

If Material has Price Control as "V" (MAP)

(BSX) Stock A/c of Assembly - Dr finish goods

(BSV) Change in Subcon Stock - Cr

(FRL) Subcontracting Charges - Dr

(WRX) GR/IR Clearing A/c - Cr

(BSX) Stock A/c of Components - Cr raw material

(GBB-VBO) Consumption A/c of Components - Dr

regards

kunal