cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have got a issue related to Bill of Material.I am trying to create a BOM by entering Material,Plant,Usage Group (Group BOM )and Aletnative BOM. then in the next screen I enter the Component with item Category L and tried to save the BOM, but it is not allowing me to save the BOM It is giving me error message Express Document "Update was terminated"

Can you please help me in this

Regards

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is nt yet been answered.

I will tell you the scenario.I am trying to create a Group BOM

I have a Material A (Header Material) for which I have 2 Components B and C, It is allowing me to save B but for C it is giving me the error message "Update Terminated"

I created another BOM

I have tried the same component C for another Material D(Header Material). For this mateial it isallowing me to save the BOM.

Can u Please help me out in this

Regards

Dhananjay

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It a data base problem please contact to your basis consultant and also Please check the SM21 and SM13 about it.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this could be due to number range overlapping in the system. please check no range related to BOM. due this data couldnot updated in the system, and system updated terminated.

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I ve faced same prob.

such type of error occurs lot of times, it is not specifically for BOM or any it comes any type of transaction.Contact to your basis consultant, it is due to memory prob or same entry already exist in table(ABAP related).

tarachand

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the SM21 and SM13 about it.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar