Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUBMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where the selection screen field have to be disabled (display mode) when the program is called through SUBMIT.

SUBMIT rptextpt VIA SELECTION-SCREEN

WITH insusrfl-low EQ wa_head-custfld

AND RETURN.

I want the Customer field (insusrfl-low) not modifiable on the screen. Tcode - CAT6

How to achieve?

Thanks in advance.

Satish

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

use import and export for that.

thanks

vikalp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You have several choices:

1. Modify the standard report - rptextpt

2. Show a popup window with the relevant selection screen values, instead of showing the "rptextpt" program's selection screen

3. Create a zrptextpt program, which only calls the standard rptextpt program. In the zrptextpt you can restrict this field.

Regards

Tamá

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Please suggest options which do not relate to modifying the SAP standard program.

Those are not allowed in our project.

Satish

0 Kudos

Program RPTEXTPT has an import from memory in it's AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT event which can be a good thing for your problem. Look at this part of the code:

IMPORT sscrfields-ucomm FROM MEMORY ID 'SCREEN'.
CASE sscrfields-ucomm.
  WHEN 'FC11'.
    MOVE '1' TO default.
  WHEN 'FC12'.
    MOVE '2' TO default.
  WHEN 'FC13'.
    MOVE '3' TO default.
  WHEN 'FC14'.
    MOVE '4' TO default.
  WHEN 'FC15'.
    MOVE '5' TO default.
ENDCASE.

And then, depending of default value, the screen has several options.

So, try to figure it out (if one of this 5 options suits your needs), but you can try this:

DATA: sscrfields-ucomm TYPE SYUCOMM VALUE 'FC11'. "or one of the other 4 options.
EXPORT sscrfields-ucomm TO MEMORY ID 'SCREEN'.
SUBMIT rptextpt VIA SELECTION-SCREEN
WITH insusrfl-low EQ wa_head-custfld
AND RETURN.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

I have checked those options. They do not resolve my requirement. They control Initial transfer, Repeat transfer, Transfer/delete, Delete only & Lock/unlock pushbuttons and the fields below but already defined.

Satish

0 Kudos

Ok. If you cannot "take control" of AT SELECTION-SCREEN events (and I think the is no exit on this one) I think that unfortunately your only solution would be to copy the standard to a Z one, and change it (not changing the standard of course).

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.