cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Sender error 403 - Unauthorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a B2B scenario (HTTP to IDoc) in which the business partner is sending the data to our XI system using HTTP connection and with the username/password. We are using "Parties" for sender and receiver in Integration Directory.

The business partner is getting the following error at their end -

Transmission Status: 403

Error: com.wm.net.NetException: ISC.0064.9314 Authorization Required: Unauthorized

Can someone let me know what might be the possible reason behind this ?

Regards,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please Cross check whether that User is Present in the XI System or not.

Why because it is clearly saying that UnAuthorization Error.

Either it shld be typed as Wrong pwd or User OR User doesnt exists in the XI Server to which u r trying to connect OR the User might got locked

Check in SU01 whether the User is there or not

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Oct 1, 2008 12:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your replies. Yes, it's clear that we need to check the user details on XI server. I was curious only because the error code 403 stands for the error - "Forbidden", whereas the "Unauthorized" error has the code 401 (I guess!).

Anyways, I will confirm as per your suggestions once again, and revert.

Thanks,

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok one more thing to ask.

Suppose the "Alternate Identifers" of the business partner, specified in the "Party" object in Integration Directory are incorrect, would that give this error of "Unauthorized" ? Or whether that would give the error only after messages comes inside integration engine ?

Of course, we are using the identifiers as per available information, but just want to check whether this has any relation with the HTTP error.

Regards,

Shankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The 403 Error is an authorisation failure.

Please check that the user you are specifying contains the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER on the Integration Server.

Regards,

Pete

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Plz check the blog for various HTTP errors

Thanks!