cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unplanned Delivery costs in MIRO for different Vendor

Former Member

I have an annual PO and I invoice it with normal MIRO transaction.

At the same time I have one service which I want to be a unplanned delivery cost for this PO. This service will be assigned to the material account and it is for a different vendor.

Can I do it in MIRO creating only the value in the unplanned delivery cost and insert a different vendor? In OBYC this is assigned to UPF category.

Can you please help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RMC,

Could you please explain to me about this scenario.

i too facing the same problem. How to enter unplanned deliver cost for different vendor when doing MIRO.

Please tell me one thing, when posting actual purchase order in MIRO, whether i have to enter unplanned delivery cost and different vendor in the detail tab or not?

with regards,

sudir.

Former Member

Hello,

You can use transaction MIRO to do unplanned delivery costs.

You use "Subsequent Debit" and insert the PO number (equal to invoice). The system will show the lines of the PO that were already invoiced and in the tab "Details" you should change the Invoice Party and inser the value of the unplanned delivery costs in the field "Unpl. Del. Csts".

If you don't have the costs in the PO for different vendor you must create like this...with Subsequent Debit. Only if you have planned costs in the PO it is possible to do it invoice and costs in the same document for different vendors otherwise you must have 2 documents (invoice for the material vendor and subsequent debit for the other unplanned costs vendor).