Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do we write the Xpath expression!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Xperts,

I cannot find the window as per the url

for Expression editor [Xpath expressions] , and can we tell, that writing expressions in XPATH is an example of conditional receiver determination

Regards,

Arnab

Edited by: Arnab Mondal on Oct 1, 2008 12:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the receiver determination you could add more than one receiver there you can click onthe conditon and will lead to the Xpath editor .

this can also be done in BPM where you mention the condition.

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes,

you r right,we can have diffrent reciever based on condition.

use this blog for conditional reciever :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered yet

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can Define Context Object below Data type tab u can also use it in Message interface.

In Reciever Determination their is Condition, click (F4 help) on that. now left and right operator now ,F4 help left operator. Expression Editor would be appear.

Now use Xpath expression by selection particular element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

1) In Receiver Determination, you should have a receiver service specified for which you want to set condition.

2) In the condition column, click on a button to open the condition editor.

3) Then in the Left Operand, again click on the button to open Expression Editor.

4) Here you will see a radio button for XPath. Select it. Then click on any field in the message which you want to use in your condition. The XPath for that field will be shown below the message. You can design a lot of complex conditions using XPath.

5) Complete the condition as per your requirement and you are done !!

Hope this clarifies.

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankar ,

Your answer was the best, still as chetan was the first 1 to point me out the stuff, he was awarded.

However I hav awarded u helpful points.

Now, can you tell me , that writing expressions in XPATH is an example of conditional receiver determination?? The othrt way round, can we say, this is what we call , conditional receiver determination!

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are Unable to find in this??

is it is the Expression Editor or some thing else

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I was lookin 4 the expression editor window, got reply from the guy above,