Data uploading takes place in final preparation phase....fine........In which sequence the data is going to be upload in SD module using BDc or LSMW (CMR,MMR....etc..)
Amlan Sarkar replied
Mostly the Data is Uplaoded in form of BDC.
LSMW might be used but it has its own limitations.
The Cut over date is decided and the legacy data is prepared in functional spects:
1. Price Master
4. Credit Master
5. Conditon Masters
In the final preperation stage the following activities is carried out:
The purpose of this phase is to complete the final preparation of the R/3 System for going live.
1. This includes testing,
2. User training, This includes creating the user documentation and training the end users.
3. System management and cutover activities,
4. To finalize your readiness to go live.
5. The technical environment is installed for the productive system and the project managers make plans for going live, including the transfer of data from legacy systems and user support in the startup phase.
6. Preperation of Templetes for the Cut over Data.
7. Rechecking all the BDC programs of the system.
8. Weekly update meetings ensure full communication between the project team, the client project team, and project management.
9 These meeting are used not only to update on project status, but also to identify any issues or risk areas that may threaten the project. By identifying these problems early, they are more easily mitigated and resolved, reducing their impact on the project timeline.
u2022Detailed Project Planning