Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance infotype screen

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to add an additional field in to the infotype 0032 screen in the existing sap standard subscreen without changing sap standard? I.E. in infotype 0032, the subscreen 'Employee Identification' there is a field 'Prev Personnel number'.... the requirement is to add a field to the right of this field and in the same subscreen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member31961
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You wont be able to add the custom field in the same sub screen (standard) unless you have the access key!.

The have to add it in sub screen automatically generated while enhancing the infotype through PM01.

One thing you can try in which you can hide the 'Prev Personnel number' in standard sub screen using view V_T588M (tcode sm30). Then create the same field in the custom sub screen along with your custom field. This way it might work. Just try it out and let me know.

Regards,

Shrinivas

2 REPLIES 2

milusai
Participant
0 Kudos

SAP will not allow you to add the field in standard subscreen unless u have ACCESS KEY.........

You can create infotype enhencement using PM01

A CI_ include and ZP<NNNN>00 program will be created..........

former_member31961
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You wont be able to add the custom field in the same sub screen (standard) unless you have the access key!.

The have to add it in sub screen automatically generated while enhancing the infotype through PM01.

One thing you can try in which you can hide the 'Prev Personnel number' in standard sub screen using view V_T588M (tcode sm30). Then create the same field in the custom sub screen along with your custom field. This way it might work. Just try it out and let me know.

Regards,

Shrinivas