cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rework process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

i have a stock of finished material(FERT) in rework storage location for rework.

so i want to create production order in co01 in rework order type.

i given while release, system has to check material availability. if no stock . release rejected.

now i created production order with FERT material in co01. and i assign operation and component(same FERT from rework storage location).

when i release,release rejected(becaz of missing parts).

but i have a stock in rework storage location.

why the system not allowing to release..

how to solve this..

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the order control setting for the order type in OPJK. There is an option Mat release indicator. Change that to 1 or 2.( I think it is in 3).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for reply

i given 3 in opjk

i want to check mat avail while release order

but i have a stock but still system not allow to release

i mentioned for rework order type

opl8:

rotuing selection -3

bom application - pp01

opjk

for release - 2

checking rule - pp

release material - 3.

i created production order with material in co01 - fert001

i assigned same material in component list in order with rework storage location.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

That means the stock whatever u have is not sufficient to cover the reqmt. System checks the stock as per the checking rule and scope of check. There may be many requirement elements for that material. Check MMBE or MB25 to see how many elements are there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In rework production order data must come from routing. So in routing the components in BOM may be having different storage location. Now you are maintaing stock in rework storgae location as per your message. System may be checking stock at different storage location where stock in not available, but in the rework storage location stock is available. Check this in production order CO02 and change the storage location where the stock is present.

KrishnamurthyDSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for your reply

i maintained components as FERT and Rework storage location in production order.

thanks in advance