cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions regarding SQ01 - report assignement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In a query I try to assign multiple transaction codes in "report assignement". When i double-click the output list my report picks up DMR number instead of invoice number when choosing VF03. It works when i choose VA03 since DMR is always picked up. How can i pass the correct input to the transaction code assigned in "report assignement" in SQ01?

Also, are there any other ways of running the query besides in SQ01, SA38 or creating a transaction code?

Last, where in SQ01 do I control the column header info in the output? I want to change the titles.

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simen,

Can you explain us why you are creating multiple TCode for single query ?

Yes you can change header info in the output :-

Goto infoset -> change -> double click on field (want to change)of field group, screen will open below for the same field on which you have double click. Goto Field Lable - Currently -Header -here you can change the text of you field.

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason why i would like to get to different transaction codes in a single report is that I have information in one column for DMR (thus VA03), another column information for invoices (thus VF03).

See link for more explanation:

http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=queryreportassignement8fa0.jpg

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simen,

Can you tell basically from which field you want to fetch data in your Query report ? or what field do you want in your report

This is very difficult to under your problem.

Regards

San

Edited by: Sanjay Nair on Oct 1, 2008 5:03 PM