cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple doc type setting for service PR generated from Maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client has multiple company code and has different document type for PR and PO as per the company code. For generating the service PR from maintenance order system take the document type of PR defined in the config.

Is it possible to define multiple document type for service PR depend on the company code/ Plant level?

Kindly help.

Regards

DP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DP,

Yes it is possible. Have a look at the following user-exits:

- COZF0001 Change purchase req. for externally processed operation

- COZF0002 Change purchase req. for externally procured component

Or BADI IWO1_PREQ_BADI BADI for Manipulation of Purch.Reqs from Orders + Networks

PeteA

[www.pjas.com]

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per configuration you can go for only one document type. The exit may helps , please check and let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PeteA,

I have tried for the Userexit COZF0001 keeping the condition in include for company code and specific doc type.

It working fine.

Thanks

Regards

DP singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SINGH,

I am struggling with same problem, changing the document type of PR (ME52N) which is created from Maintenance Order. But I am not able to change the document type by using the above given details. Can you plz suggest me in this, as you have already solved this type of problem.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Try with configuration node node Functions and Settings for Order Types --General Data -- Define Account Assignment Cat. and Document Type for Purchase Requisitions This node should solve your purpose with new PR type defined & assigned to MO.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I used the User Exit COZF0001 . Since we can assign only one PR doc type in the config .

I have assigned one PR doc type in configuration which will work for a company code and all their respective plant. So in this case user exit wont do any job for changing the doc type.

You will defined a condition in the User exit saying that if company code /plant which you get it from maintenance order is not same (Config ) then provide the PR doc type which you want to create for respect plant or company code.

I dont have coding right now with me. You need a small coding to be done to create the separate PR doc type in EBAN-BSART

with respect to plant . Check in your configuration at what point of time you are creating the PR either in saving or release of MO. You can take the even to activate the User exit.

Consult your ABAPer they can do in 10 min.

DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much SINGH, I will check that. Actually my requirement is to enable the PR Document Type in ME52n (at PR level, for PR which is created from MO which is actually in disable mode) and user can able to change the PR document type which is created from MO and able to save it.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am not sure about your requirement detail. Generally the PR which is created by the system from MO is already taken a PR doc type with its number range and it should be grey out. Even if you change the doc type of the PR you cant generate a PR of different number range where the user is willing to assign.

Have a great day

DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much SINGH...

Answers (0)