Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in what table can i find units of measure for material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to get a unit of measure for a material (MM03 -> additional data -> units of measure -> field Y).

When I look at the technical information for this field, it shows me a structure (SMEINH).

Where can I retrieve this field?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

HI,

U CAN FIND IT IN MARA TABLE.

FIELD NAME : MEINS.

RGDS.,

SUBASH

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check MARA Table

Former Member

HI,

U CAN FIND IT IN MARA TABLE.

FIELD NAME : MEINS.

RGDS.,

SUBASH

0 Kudos

I don't think so.

When I look in MM03, I see 6 different units of measure defined. In MARA there is only one line. And it isn't the field Y I am looking for.

0 Kudos

check out table MARM.

Thomas

0 Kudos

>

> I don't think so.

> When I look in MM03, I see 6 different units of measure defined. In MARA there is only one line. And it isn't the field Y I am looking for.

Brother one material can deal with only one UOM.

Can i borrow Beer in KG also instead of Liters?

Cheers

0 Kudos

Yes, L into KG is a possible conversion, the density and temperature of the liquid might have to be factored in though.

Prost

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Christ,

When you go in MM03, if it is showing different units, they are the values of the field MEINS. If field MEINS is there in MARA table, it doesnt mean that it will have only 1 value.. Whatever different units you are looking at in MM03, they are the values of field MEINS of table MARA.

Hope it solved your query.

Regards,

Nikita

0 Kudos

Agreed

Cheers,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christ,

You can find basic unit of measure in MARA table with MEINS as the field.

Regards,

Nikita

0 Kudos

I found all the units of measure in table MARM.

Thanks for your help