cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Posting Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i am posting the Document, my Salary payable in not matching with the Net Pay. The document is created properly in PCP0, but the Salary Payable is different from my Net Pay. But, if i double click on the Salary Payable, it gives the break up of Salary Payable in which the Net Pay is matching with my actual Net Pay.

Can anyone help me on the same?

For Eg; My Actual Net Pay is 50,00,000.

After posting the Salary Payable is giving 50,10,000 but when i doubel click on Salary Payable, the break up of the entire Salary Payable is given in which the Net Pay is 50,00,000 which is matching with my Actual Net Pay.

Please help me on this as i wanted to do the Posting.

Regards,

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dev

It look like live system and you working on support seemz.

in Such case you need to analyse in different ways.

Please check with your user what are the new components added to the salary this month.

First of all go to that perticualr wagetype attributes in posting configuration. Otherwsie

go to particualar wage type of employees and check

You are getting 10,000 difference means there might be some allowences or some kind of amt added to whcih was not configured in posting properly

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to check table where we assign C and F with wagetype and choose the debits and credits

your debits and credit are not matched there

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u eloborate in detail about it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have check, the difference is due to debit & Credit, but how can i know that due to which employees the difference is coming ?

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u cheked in which wagetypes the difference is coming? let me know if arrear wage types are coming due to which difference is coming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, Wage Type is also giving any difference. Also all the GL is tallied. Actually my records are very huge since i handle payroll of 30,000 employees. The Salary payable details are extracted in 7 excel files.

Any other way to identify, kindly let me know. It will be of a great help.

Regards,

Dev

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hai dev

check V_T52EK and also check whethre u are able to see all symbolic accounts for the wage types that are given to the employee

and also check F , C , Q characterstics in 52EK table

check OBYG OBYE and also check the records whethere user entered double records

and finally delete the old pay roll results and run again after correcting the records