cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR/IR clearing acc for services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i need to assign seperate G/L account for GR/IR clearing account(WRX) for services how can i do this.

Regards

prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

former_member614205
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The valuation class from the service master is not used for the GR/IR clearing account determination (Transaction WRX) when posting the external services management. Instead, valuation class ' ' is assumed.Thus, the same account is found as if you make a posting for a purchase order with material number 0.

userexit EXIT_SAPLKONT_011 is available which you can use to set the account grouping code for transaction/event WRX in relation to the characteristics of the purchase order. Thus the determination of the GR/IR account can be controlled separately for material andservice orders via the user exit.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Very firstly donot delete the current account for which there are open po's, GR's etc....

You can see the assignment from OBYC...for your Transaction event key, val. class etc...

hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am using this g/l for services where i dont have valuation class.system is picking default account (with out valuation class given in wrx) .

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly check the OME9 for the account assignment for the services items....the account assignment can be

Cost center

Network

Order

WSB element

And then see the OBYC for the account Key WRX....

The g/L account is picked from here only...

Regards

Priyanka.P