Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I have an IDOC type INVOIC01 and extended ZINVOIC1. Both have the segment of a E1EDP08 (i need the field of EXIDV). This segment is in the IDOC Type but it is not populated in the output while posting.

Please let me know how to find out why this segment (E1EDP08) is skipped.

Thanks,

Venkat

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might the segment E1EDP08 in the IDOC type, but its not mandatory that segment has to be present in the idoc. If you don't have E1EDP08 related data present in the Invoice document then the segment in the IDOC will not be populated in the idoc.

check the function module IDOC_OUTPUT_INVOIC to find how the code has been written to populate the E1EDP08 segment, the you will understand.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

To fill in the Z extension, check for enhancement and use it to pouplate the segment fields

cheers

chetanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the Standard Selection Program, IDOC_OUTPUT_INVOIC, the field EXIDV is not populated automatically.

So, if your requirement is to Populate this Field, Go to the Exit EXIT_SAPLVEDF_002 in which you can actually populate this field along with your Custom Segment / Fields.

Remember to use the INDEX addition with the MODIFY INT_EDIDD statement as you'd be required to modify the IDOC Data table for the Segment E1EDP08.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

Former Member
0 Kudos

s