cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breaks definition in shift schedule.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I believe that we can define a single break duration in the shift definition .... but in real life we have say three breaks in the shift ...2 tea breaks & one lunch/dinner break ... in that case are we supposed to consulidate the total break time and assign a single break to the shift.....or do we have the provision to assign differrent break time within the same shift ...

Please advice ...

Regards

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for getting my concept clear on the same .......

Regards

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending on the Client requirement, you can assign the breaks in the shift sequences. With OP4A, in Work break schedules, you define breaks. Here, maintain Break-B1 as 1-first tea breat, 2 - lunch break and 3 - second tea break. Assign this break B1 in the shift sequence. Now check up for the duration in "Work hrs". With this there will not be any planning during this break timings.

In general, this 5 min break timings are not taken into account. But as per the requirement, you can add this too.

-Thaila Shree

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thaila ,

I understand that we can define breaks in OA4A...but at a time we can maintain a single break assigned to a shift ....... my understranding is that we cannot maintain mutiple break to a shift ...... please correct me if I am worng ...

Regrads

Kaushik

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes you are right we cannot maintain mutiple break in one shift but define brake duration (time) in that break it will do work for you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In OP4A you could create work break You mention the break time in the work centre capacity directly.

Please refer thisw thread,

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16951073&messageID=3688534

Regards,

R.Brahmankar