cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can add a LOV in Business View Manager?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with crystal report XI. After finishing with a report, I published it on Business Object Enterprises.(I will connect with it remotely from my system)

I am having priviledge to log in into InfoView to check the same report there.

But i don't know about Business View Manager. How I can access it. I need to contact administrator for that?

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

You can find Business View Manager at the following path if it is installed on your machine.

Click on Start>All Program>BusinessObjects XI Release 2>BusinessObjects Enterprise>Business View Manager.

In case it is not installed you can contact your administrator

To know more about Business View Manager go to http://help.sap.com and under Business Objects tab search for u2018xi3_bv_admin_en.pdfu2019. Select Product as Business Objects Enterprise.

Please let us know if this solves your queries.

Regards,

Aditya Joshi

Edited by: Aditya Joshi on Oct 1, 2008 12:12 PM

Edited by: Aditya Joshi on Oct 1, 2008 12:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Actually I am working with Client Tier - Crystal Report and I can only do development.

I am having priviledge to publish a developed report. But I can't have access to Business View.

I will ask my administrator regarding this.

Thanks for your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

The Business View Manager is on the server install disk. If you run it on your local workstation, you can select "Client Tools" and you will the BVM along with some other tools.

Jason

Answers (0)