Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display an error and cancel the job in F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I use a BTE's to check some data in F110 transaction. I want to display some error and abort the proposal creation JOB.

I can to abort the Proposal creation JOB with RAISE_EXCEPTION command, but I cannot display the error.

how I can to display an error when I find an issue in Porposal creation JOB ( using BTE's) ?????

thanks

Ismael

6 REPLIES 6

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot implement exit randomly for F110 cause F110 is stand alone for support Automatic payment transaction for all country.for most the country it have a seperate exit so be carefull before implement exit and make sure for country.

if you want to check before scheduling a proposal run than you may se at BADi:

FI_F110_SCHEDULE_JOB

Method:CHECK_PARAMETER

use parameter for country key:I_LAND1 in above method

and use parameter control records for schduling:I_F110V in above method

0 Kudos

I Àmit.

This not solve my problem. In the parameters I cannot check the data I want.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

For which Data you are looking for?

0 Kudos

For document types selected by transaction.

Thanks

0 Kudos

I'm not sure there is any such option to get DME according to Document type.

Might be if you can check your condition with other several combitnation that would be feasible.combination would be of Date on Which the Program Is to Be Run + Additional Identification + Country Key can you check once if with this combination can you live? if yes than you can use above BADi.

0 Kudos

No.

Only can check document types selected by F110 in BTE ( 1830 ). The solution I get is send an e-mail with the error to the user.

Thanks a lot

Ismael