cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domestic pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's

My question is that why some conditions are coming default in the purchase order(Domestic Purchase Order) .These conditions are

1.PBXX Gross Price

2.NAVS Non Deductable Tax

3.SKTO Cash Discount

4.WOTB OTB Procurement

My queastion is that why these conditions are coming default in the PO and except PBXX all remaing are grayed out.

Kindly help.

Regards

Mahesh Lotake

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That might not be in your pricing schema. Are u sure those conditions also are in your pricing schema.

And for your information, the conditions appearing default has nothing to do with access sequence.

Access sequence helps you in automatically picking the condition value from condition records.

Regards

Gregory Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is because you have configured like that in the pricing procedure in M/08.

Check your pricing procedure.

If you dont want those condition types to appear as default, just tick the manual entry tick in the pricing schema for those condition types in your procedure.

Check which procedure is assigned to your vendor (through vendor schema group) and pur.org (through pur.org schema group) combination and do as said above.

Regards

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

The condition types coming default depends how u have configured the pricing procedure.

PBXX is the condition type for gross price (manual entry), ie the condition type PBXX is hit for the gross price when purchasing a material when the condition record for gross price is not maintained.

you might have noticed a tick in the manual column in the pricing procedure.

All other condition types are grayed out because, manual entry is not allowed for those conditions in the schema.Their values are picked from the condition record maintained in MEK1.

Hope it is clear.

Regards

Gregory Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes for PBXX,SKTO,NVAS all does not have access sequence and that why its coming default in the purchase order.

Same as above conditions my FRC1,FRA1 conditions does not have acc sequence then my question is that why these are not coming default in the purchase order.

Plesae explain.

Thanks and Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

"My queastion is that why these conditions are coming default in the PO and except PBXX all remaing are grayed out."

Except PBXX all are greyed out becoz whalie maintaining the condition type in /NM/06, you will find for the other condition types that for the manual entries it has been maintained as D which stand as Not possible to process manually.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL SAP Guru's

Its fine i got solution why particular condition types becomes grayed or it can be editable.Thanks.

My second question is that why these four conditions coming default in the purchase order.

Thanks and Regards

Mahesh

former_member756545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

system searches for conditions records (inforecords, contracts, etc) in condition tables. if the records are available, system chooses one and defaults in PO. if condition records are not maintained for combinations( like matl, vendor, plant, etc in the form of above said records) then system will take PBXX which is a manual condition type.

you can try the following tests:

1. create one inforecord for material and vendor combination. and create PO. you can see PB00 condition type.

2. create PO directly w/o any condition records. you can see in po conditions PBXX as default entry.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to /NM/08-->select your pricing procedure and double click on control-->here against all the said condition types u will find manual entries tick are missing.thats the reason why it is coming default.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

it all depends on the condition type confugaration.

E.g

for PBXX there is acess sequence and it is not changable during document processing dats why

PBXX is always there and in gray out mode.