cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP error when opeing the weblint in the ides 4.0 crm in se80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I want to do some practice on web Clint I already installed IDES 4.0 CRM server in my lap top can any body help me out how to login in the WEB client to practice. Path and necessary settings.

If it is not possible please educate me in which version it is possible to practice.

And also please send some good book for practices I have the building block but I need some good guidance and a beginners guide.

I am in sap ides 4.0 I am trying to login the web Clint thru the BSP application in the se80 t code I got in to that code select the BSP application after that cic_ic and F8.

New internet explore opened and asked for user id password after that I am getting error

The url came that

http://gopinath:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ic/default.htm?sap-client=800&sap-sessioncmd=open

Business Server Page (BSP) Error

Was ist passiert?

Call of BSP page terminated due to error.

Note

 Following error text processed in system:

BSP Exception: Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (gopinath statt gopinathgopinath).

Error Type: Exception

Your SAP Business Server Pages Team

with Regards,

Prakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakesh

Are you using IE 6.0? IE 7.0 will not be supported for CRM 4.0

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arden,

Iam using the IE6.0 and i tried in the Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome also. but no use.

can u help me out which version is OK for the CRM 4.0.

it is saying New internet explore opened and asked for user id password after that. The page is loding after that no action but I refresh the page it is saying that ending the section

with Regards,

Prakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakesh

I doubt very much if Firefox and especially Google Chrome are supported for CRM 4.0.

It could be that some of the services are not activated correctly.

Check the Best Practice guides for CRM 4.0, they should have a Note in connection with this. It is for transaction SICF.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arden,

yes i am fallowing he best practices only.

in sicf all are in active stage. i have doubt about the proxy server any thing i have to maintain in this if i have to maintain what we have to maintain in proxy server. internet option LAN settings.

if u taking about note i dot'n have the service market place id and password, if u can help me out please give me the help notes of this web Clint, on sivaanjith atgmail

SAP Note # Component Description

631300 CRM-IC-SCR Scripting Editor: duplicate MIME Repository entries

738917 CRM-CIC-CAM-CAL Shortdump in the class CL_TM_PERSISTENT_STORAGE_BP

729047 CRM-IC-FRW-UI Link in crmic:tableViewColumn does not work with on CellClick

747886 CRM-IC-FRW-UI Error when navigating in initial view hierarchy

747992 CRM-IC-FRW-UI IC WebClient framework: Message filter

749229 CRM-IC-SEA Implement Message filtering for Identify Account

748615 CRM-IC-CHA-EMA No error messages displayed on e-mail view set

with regards,

prakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check RZ11 for fully qualified domain name and SCOT settings

Rgds,

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

iam looking for the options in RZ10.

and a i fallowed the raju note for fqdn please go threw this link u will get batter idea about my problem and please help me out.

[Thread which i posted in the bsp form|;

with Regrds,

prakesh