Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Start routine error - infosource 2LIS_13_VDITM

Hello,

During the activation of the standard InfoCube 0SD_C03 (Sales: Overview), I have encountered a problem in a transformation between the infosource 2LIS_13_VDITM and the afrementioned Cube (this transformation has been transferred during the activation of Business Content).

The transformation is inactive after the installation (other dataflow structures, for other datasources attached to this Cube have been automatically activated). When I try to active it, an error message appers, informing that:

a) Initial update has been set for some of the key rules (e.g. for target field 0VERSION) - but that is a minor obstacle; the bigger problem is that

b) there is a syntax error in the start routine for this transformation

Checking that start routine results with the following error:

E:In PERFORM or CALL FUNCTION "ROUTINE_9998", the actual parameter

"SOURCE_PACKAGE" is incompatible with the formal parameter

"DATA_PACKAGE".

Since I'm not an ABAPer, that info is a bit vague to me.

I have tried to find an answer in the forums but with no success. So if anyone could provide a solution this problem or point me to a thread where it has been answered, I would be very grateful.

I can provide more details should those be needed.

Best Regards,

Alek

Former Member
replied

hi

for 2LIS stuff there is normally no content delivered in BI7 what you could do is activate the flow in 3.5 and then migrate everything to BI7.

Instead of going with all the dataflow when activating do it peace by peace, cube then infosouce then udpdate rules then transfer rules.

After that go to rsds migrate the datasource or restore it as you like.

then position your self on the upate rule and with the context menu select generate transformation.

this should work.

bye Boujema

Edited by: Boujema Bouhazama on Oct 3, 2008 4:27 PM

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question