cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold to party and Ship to part y fields in VA01 disabled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In one of the client when i use transaction code VA01 for a particular document type i find the Sold to Party and Ship to party are greyed off. I am not able to enter any data into it.

In the sand box the same document type works fine. How will i trace which transaction variant is linked which is disabling this fields. Please advise.

Regards,

udaynath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Krishnan

It is not the problem with the Document type.

I think,you have not assigned the "Partner Type" to the "Partner Function".

Just go to your Partner determination Procedure in IMG, go to "Partner Function" folder in the dialog box.

Select your Sold-to-party and assign the "Partner Type" KU (Customer) to it.

Similarly assignthe Partner Type KU to your Ship-to-party and save it.

Now, create an order and there will be no problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyumna,

The partner functions are updated properly.

Regards

Udaynath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

If the Partner Type is assigned to the Partner Function, then check that these Partner Functions are available in your Partner det Procedure for Sales document Header.

Also check whether you have assigned it(procedure) to the Sales docuemnt type (e.g.OR)

Edited by: pradyumna on Oct 1, 2008 11:23 AM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the include: ZXVVAU19 -> whether code is written.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is happening because, you have not maintained the Partner Determination Procedure for the sales document header. The fileds will not be greyed out/disabled once the partner determination is done.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your partner determination procedure which is assigned to your sales doc header doesnt have SP and SH

Pls check

That is your problem ares

In -IMG-S.D-BASIC FUNCTIONS-SET UP PARTNER DETERMINATION--SET UP PARTNER DETERMINATION FOR SALES DOC HEADER

iN THIS SELECT YOUR PROCEDURE AND SEE WHETHER SP AND SH IS THERE

I AM SURE IT IS NOT THERE

HENCE THE PROBLEM AND ADD THEM AND SEE

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VA01 in the menu system status -> transaction varient.

pls check that , you will see the transaction varient , then goto SHD0 to see the varient details.

Regards,

Vvieks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check that in tcode:vov8[for ur document type what transaction variant is assigned]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sharad for the reply. There is no transaction variant in vov8 for the document type. Any other setting ?

Regards,

uday