cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with the clearing between invoice and payment. When I make an invoice with F-43 and I pay this invoice with f-53 itu2019s OK.

The problem comes in the following situation:

I have an invoice of 2000 eur.

Iu2019m making a partial payment, and the invoice has in the end two payment documents of 1000 eur. Then I want to clear these three documents with F-44. Normally on the vendor account should appear in debit 2000 and in credit 2000, but I donu2019t know why I have 4000 in debit and 4000 in credit.

The same thing happens when Iu2019m paying an invoice with any other transaction (for ex. F-02) except for F-53.

I donu2019t know where is the problem. My transaction figures on the vendor account are not real because of this problem.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Sorin Prejban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the problem. After simulating the posting I used a negative posting in one of the lines(only if the transaction figure is doubeld). In this way the transaktion figure on that account is not influenced anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody help me with problem ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you go into F-44 and display the open available items for clearing what are the signs of the amounts (positive/negative) by document?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The amounts look normal in F-44, one is negative and one is pozitive. My problem is that the transaction figures is doubeld.

Regards

Sorin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

2 questions:

What transaction was used to enter the invoices originally? FB60, MIRO or other

What transaction was used to post the partial payment? F110 or other

I am trying to recreate the scenario.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For invoice I used F-43 and for the payment I used F-02 and then I clear with F-44. In my system, in just one company code I have this problem. I know that the normal proces is: invoice - F-43, payment - F-53. When I use the normal proces it is ok, but when I use F-43 with f-02 and then F-44 in just one company code the transaction figures is doubled, in any other comp codes no. I don't know why.

Thanks

Regards

Sorin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check if the bussiness area in invoice and payment is the same.

Also check the settings of the document types with which you have done these postings.

Regards,

Miroslav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miro,

I have the same business area in the invoice and in the payment document. The problem was very easy if this was diferent.

What influence can have the settings of the document types?

Thanks,

Sorin