cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow-up Business Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem with follow-up transactions. I created two transactions, a Quotation and a Standard Order.

Then I created follow-up for these transactions in the copying control, ZAG --> ZTA. Now, when I create a new Quotation in the Web Client UI and I open the drop down list "create follow-up" I just can see many diferent activities like Contact, Task, incoming e-mail, etc. but no Business Transaction.

How can I display the new created Business Transaction ZTA (Standard Order) in the drop-down list?

Hope sb can help me.

Thanks.

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't follow up that matter because I got a new task. Sb else got this task. But I'm quite shure the Problem is solved. I think the Problem was, that there were other errors because of incorrect or missing data and therefore the follow-up transaction wasn't shown. That would make sense, because you shouldn't or cannot achieve a follow-up Transaction with incorret data.

Best regards,

Sebastian

former_member198218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

yes, this could be a reason.

Activities would show up always because they are allowed to be created (and saved) even when there are errors.

martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

But how can we make this dropdown like in GUI. I mean that only defined in copy control activities must be shown.

Best regards,

Artur Litvinov.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

In standard in follow-up you see all transactions defined in copy control + all activities & tasks. If you don't want to see tasks and activities look at notes 660016 and 661305 and you will solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert Kunstelj, thanks, the problev was solved. Unfortunately I cannot give you points, because it's not my thread.

Best regards,

Artur Litvinov.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have red this note. It's good, very usefull. Thanks Robert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian!

Did you solve this issue?

Best regards,

Artur Litvinov.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudeep De,

Thanks for your reply but thats not the problem.

Also in the standard I have the same problem. The standard also defines follow-up transaction for AG (Quotation), AG --> TA (Standard Order) in the copying control. When I log in whith the role salespro and I create a new Quotation, save this Quotation and try to create a new Standtard order with the drop-down list "create follow-up", I just can see activites but no Business Transactions. Why can I just see activities (Task, ...) and no Business Transaktions? All these activities I can see are not defined in the copying control.

Can you help me?.

PS: I can find my Business Transaction in the Web Client UI. I just can not find the Transaction in the "create follow-up" List as a follow-up transaction

Edited by: Sebastian Wilhelm on Oct 1, 2008 11:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian Wilhelm,

There is 2 possible solution to this.

1. check the copy control throughly may be there is an issue.

2. Open the GUI & check if the follow up transactions are available in the same role, this shall make sure that the above setp has been carried out correctly. Incase the GUI gives the followup transactions & the WEB UI doesnot then go to CRMC_UI_NBLINKS there select the navigation bar of the respective business role, click on the "Define Generic OP Mapping" click on new entries & find the object type of the follow up transaction u want & enter the details & save.

I hope this must resolve the Issue!!!

Sudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian Wilhelm,

There is 2 possible solution to this.

1. check the copy control throughly may be there is an issue.

2. Open the GUI & check if the follow up transactions are available in the same role, this shall make sure that the above setp has been carried out correctly. Incase the GUI gives the followup transactions & the WEB UI doesnot then go to CRMC_UI_NBLINKS there select the navigation bar of the respective business role, click on the "Define Generic OP Mapping" click on new entries & find the object type of the follow up transaction u want & enter the details & save.

I hope this must resolve the Issue!!!

Sudeep

former_member198218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

if I remember correctly this was developed as a note.

Please create an OSS and development will handle that.

cheers

martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian,

Kindly check if the Desired business transaction has been maintained in PFCG, incase that has been entered still not getting it then go to crmc_ui_nblinks --> select your nav bar go to define Generic OP Mapping & enter the business transaction which you are not able to find in the WebUI Client.

Thanks & Regards

Sudeep 922 057 6962