cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SD] Copy text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Sales order, delivery, billing documents have same text-ids both header and items. Could you please help me how to copy text from sales order to delivery, from delivery to billing.

Thanks,

Son

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Son,

When you want to copy the Text from customer master to sales order or Sales order to delivery the Access sequence will place a role

If you want to copy the text From customer to Sales order in the access sequence the Text Object should be KNA1in the sales order Text determination access sequence.

If you want to copy the sales order text to the delivery document The Text Object should be VBBK in the delivery Text determination access sequence.

Again you can copy the text from delivery to Billing document through checking the Delivery Text field in the billing document detail screen (Top most bottom of the screen).

Go to VOFA transaction select your billing document type then go in to the details here you can find the Delivery Text field.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Thanks for your clear explanation. I solved as your guidance.

Regards,

Son

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are number of threads on this topic. Try searching those.

You may also check out the wiki:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/textDeterminationprocedureinSD

Regards,

GSL.