Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction mm03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do anybody have experience with this transaction? I need the name of a datafield in this dynpro?

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you need to know?

One dynpro-field is

SAPLMGMM with number 60

It´s the material-number in first screen

Tables: MARA, MARC, MVKE, MBEW

Regards

Nicole

Edited by: Nicole Lorenz on Oct 1, 2008 4:09 AM

0 Kudos

if you enter a materialnumber in this screen you have the possibility to choose the classification for this materil in a pop up. In the next screen you see at the buttom a subscreen with values for class for this material.

in this subscreen i have to know the name of the datafiel for example for the colour because i need the f4 help to use this f4 help in another table

0 Kudos

The search-help is CLAS and you can take a look to it with transaction SE11, where you can also implement it inside a new search-help or where else.

0 Kudos

thank you for your answers, but i don't mean the f4 help for this field, I mean if you look at the buttom of the screen you have a subscreen with values for class, in this subscreen you have listed information like colour high or format, I need for example the f4 help for colour.

I think I can't describe it really good.

0 Kudos

err,

maybe I don´t have this field in my system, but you can find out each search-help on your own, if you go inside the field, press F1 and then take a look to the field themselfe with a double click or SE11.

If you are inside the table information, mark this field and press on buttom SEARCH-HELP.

Here you can see, which search help is implemted for a field.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Press F1 at a perticular field. Goto technical information there you can get all details.

Regards,

Aparna

0 Kudos

the problem is if i push the f1 button i have no technical information only a screen with description for this field but no information about the technical side.

is it possible that i upload a pic so i can describe better which part of the screen i mean

0 Kudos

hi

On the description field, there is Technical Settings button. Click that.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

unfortunately not, if i go to the f1 help for the field colour i get a screen with "characteristics value help function"

0 Kudos

Ok,

try to change your settings from your F1-help.

In the mainmenu:

Goto HELP/ SETTING/ and change your privat setting for F1-help to "in performance assistent".

Start MM03 again and try F1. Now you will see the technical setting directly.

0 Kudos

I change the settings but the result is the same, is it not possible to upload a screenshot or can I send someone my screenshot

0 Kudos

thank you for your answers.