cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 0581 Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Am getting an error while maintaining Infotype 581. If i select the Accomodation Type its throwing an error "No automatic updation for IT0008. Relevant Wagetype not found".

In developement server am not getting this error. Only in production server am getting this error. Request has been moved to production and the data has also updated, but still am getting the error.

Please let me know the solution.

Thanks & Regards

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bharti,

I think this is some indirect valuation prob..because in indirect eval only 0008 will get updated dynamically.u r doing indirect valuation on some wagetype and that wagetype does not exist.pls check V_T539J view for ur wagetypes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharati,

When u update 581, & if such error comes, it means either u have not updated IT 8, or even inspite of updating IT8, u have not opeted for HRA component. Then only such error comes.

So, u will have to maintain IT 8 in which HRA component should also be present.

Regards,

Dev,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

I have maintained infotype 0008 with HRA component, then also its showing the same error.

Please check the link and kindly provide me the solution.

Thanks & Regards

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar/Dev

Please let me know how to update infotype 0008.

Thanks & Regards

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharati,

If you enter group and level in IT0008 automatically all wage types relevent to that group and level will come based on wage type model, Payscale type and area.

You have to enter the amount, which are direct, other INVAL values will system automatically creates.

U will not get HRA wage type when u update IT0008. After updation of IT0008. if u maintain the IT0581 with rent amount automatically HRA amount will get updated in IT0008.

If u don't want to enter the rent amount in IT0581 then enter the wage type in IT0008 and save. But u will not get HRA exemption for salary calculation

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for the timely help.

The mistake i have done is .....i have not assigned the HRA wagetype to my allowance grouping in the table V_T7INA9.

I have maintained that and i got the output.

Thanks & Regards

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there might be 2 reasons for this.

1. You might have not updated the IT0008

2.for accomodation types u might have not assigned the wage types and tax groups in table V_T7INT9

And check all these tables also

V_T7INR1, V_T7INR3, V_T7INR5, V_T7INR7, V_T7INR9

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thank you very much for the reply.

1. Please let me know what i need to do to update infotype 0008.

2. In V_T7INT9, i have assigned the Tax code(SHRA) to my HRA wagetype. And when am trying to assign other tax codes(like SCOA, SCLA) to my wagetype, its showing an error "An entry alredy existed with the same key". And my client wants to maintain all the Accomodation types in 581 infotype. Please let me know how can we do it...

In V_T7INR1, i have created Housing code for Taxation.

In V_T7INR3, which constant i have to assign to the HRA code?

Hope am clear.

Please let me know the solution ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Bharathi