Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in copy controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

good after noon to all,

in copy control setting is fine, but why it is asking to enter the pricing in delivery document also and

even in the billing document.

i went to VTFL t.code and checked the pricing type it is STD ie c.

but what went wrong.

i am not able to trace it out.

reqt:

if i give once the price manaully or automatically from condition records then it should automatically process for further documents like delivery and billing documents naa. but in my system its asking for pricing for every documents

regards,

balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check wether u r carrying new pricing at invoice level.

Regards,

kishore.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji

Please check whether you have maintained pricing procedure for delivery when it is not required. To check this, go to IMG Path --> Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Basic Shipping Functions --> Pricing --> Define Pricing Procedures for Delivery

In Billing also, it should not give any message to maintain pricing. First check for that pricing condition type in V/06, what value is maintained for "manual entries". It should have been "D". Also go to VK13, input the pricing condition and execute. There check the validity period of that condition if at all you have maintained price for that material.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the validity period of the price condition record. When you are using pricing type C all the automatic condition records will be re-determined and if there is no valid condition record as on the billing date then you will have problem.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You have a field pricing type in copy controls at itemlevel. That is because consider that you have raised an order on the 30th Sep. You have changed the prices, discounts & other taxes on the 1st Oct. you create delivery & billing on the 5th Oct. So in that case, if you want the system to carry new pricing, updating all tyhe pricing values, then you will enter setting B in the pricing type. If you just want to copy manual pricing elements then setting G for eg.

If you dont want to carry new pricing & want to copy the same price from order to billing, then you will select Donot carry new pricing option.

Hope this clarifies

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in vtfl in item details pricing might be 'B' plase check there and change to 'D' and check price source .

Best Regards,

venkataswamy.y

Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Oct 1, 2008 10:05 AM