Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate accurals

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

good after noon to all,

i configured rebate agreements and there is no any fault in configuration of rebates.

but when i am posting the billing document to accounting

it saving but it is saying that error in account determination in the brackets, and saving the billing

document.

what might be the mistake i checked every thing but i am not able to solve the problem on my own.

regrds,

balajiq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First go and do Billing updation by using T.Code VBOF

thereu will find Test indicator just untick and save that docs.

and kindly check whether u hav properly assign a/c key ERB and ERU there at Pricing procedure V/08 abd did automatic account determination under VKOA with ref to Cond table 4

and also u hav activate rebate at Sales org/Billing / Cus master record

thanks

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is saying again that new bouns procedure is not active,

help me on this.

please.

regards,

balajiq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

What is this bonus procedure means? Did you create the rebate under the name bonus procedure customer / material rebate. If that is the case then activate your sales organization (enterprise structure) relevant for rebate

Thanks

Deepu Pillai

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji

Check this link where same issue was discussed

[VBOF rebates - new procedure and activation, no update to agreement|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/vbof-rebates-new-procedure-and-activation-no-update-to-agreement-2329692]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

If you are getting an error like"Rebate Agreement is not current", then go to t.code VBOF,

make check box "TEST" --- Blank,

enter your Rebate Agreement number and Execute.

Now come out of the screen totally.

From the Easy access , again now go to your Rebate Agreement, you will find it is updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

lakshmi pathi ji,

good eve,

even i did the same after taking input from u but it is saying again that new bouns procedure is not

active.

i am not able to understand what to do

help me on this.

please.

regards,

balajit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

First error is VKOA error. Assign G/L's for ERB & ERU account keys.

If your access in VKOA has customer & material account assignmen group, check whtether you are using the right combination customer & material

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check you account determination in VKOA. Make sure you have maintined G/L accounts for account keys ERB and ERU, If not, maintain the same.

Prase