cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalogs in multiple languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are facing a problem in catalog i.e, to show some procurement catalogs in multiple languages.

Can any one suggest me where i need to do the above setting, and what is the process.

regards,

IGA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which catalog do you use? You need path the language OCI parameter to the Catalog.

CCM: locale = SY-LANGU

SRM-MDM Catalog: datalanguage = SY-LANGU

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi masa,

we are using SAP CCM 2.O, and our requirement is to display procurement catalog in multiple languages and how do i acheive that, is there any specific setting in SRM SPRO or at SAP CCM, kindly guide me how to acheive the below requirement

1. How to display a procurement catalog in multiple languagesu2026schema, characteristics & catalog contents?

2. Do we manage these translations in the CSV upload files? If so, which oneu2026just the supplier catalog, master catalog or procurement catalog upload or in all 3 upload files?

3. Or do we just upload the translations in the supplier CSV file and then manually add addu2019l languages to the master & procurement catalogs? From here we then map the contents from the supplier catalog to the master catalog and then to the procurement catalog?

The goal is to display these catalogs in multiple languages without having to load the same catalog multiple times if at all possible.

regards,

IGA

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used excel to maintain language depend text then convert it to CSV. For language depend text you should use schema language key like ||. [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ccm20/helpdata/en/e1/eddebb4b63453cbf209027e0816b8c/frameset.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ccm20/helpdata/en/e1/eddebb4b63453cbf209027e0816b8c/frameset.htm] defaults|JA ... Characteristic|my_picture|/CCM/ATTACHMENT|false|画像 ... Category |category100|root| | |charA|charB|カテゴリ 100|Category 100

ItemValuation| ... |/ccm/short_description|/ccm/short_description| .....

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

The settings mentioned by you i.e, language depend excel and then convert it to CSV.

In which catalog do I need to manitain:

1) In supplier catalot or

2)In procurement catalog or

3) In master catalog.

It would be great if you can give me or guide me through process steps, how to maintain different languages of procurement catalogs.

maximum points would be rewarded if it is solved.

regards,

IGA

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to upload schema file which has multiple language text to all supplier catalog, master and procurement catalog.

Process is same with 1 language catalog. Difference is just schema file and data file have extra fields with , language key.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi masa,

thanks for your information, i could analyze some of the CCM issues based on your information.

regards,

IGA

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this node as below

Define external web services (Catalog,Vendor list)

selcet the catalog

Goto > Translation

regards

Muthu