cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Intelligence and css

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BO experts,

is it possible to create a design in css and use this design for reports created with webi?

I heared about that with crystal reports its possible and would like find out if I can use style sheets for webi reports.

Maybe I should complement my question. If it ist not possible to use css, is there any way to create a default design or s.th. else to implement a corporate design for all reports?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Edited by: Viktor Schirmacher on Oct 2, 2008 9:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

can you explain how?

thx

Nicole

0 Kudos

This will be possible in XI 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viktor,

yes, it is possible in BOEXI:

You just have to edit the related defaultConfig.xml file on the BO Server:

Windows based BO installation:

<BO folder\Tomcat55\webapps\AnalyticalReporting\webiApplet\AppletConfig\defaultConfig.xml

Unix based BO installation:

/<BO_install_folder>/bobje/bobje/enterprise120/warfiles/WebApps/AnalyticalReporting/webiApplet/AppletConfig

regards

Stan

PS: Just recognised that your post is about 2 years old. Sorry for late reply...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The defaultConfig.xml is used to specify how the default style of your report would be, when you create it.

But is there a way to change/configure the UI properties of already created reports?

Any info on this would be helpful.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The already created reports are not affected....default.Config is used only when you create a new document, by default take that styles but at last you can change it manually....

Regards

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may want to say you want create a template for the Webi reports.

no, you cant create a template coz the Webi gives a full dynamic report creation for the users.

good luck

Amr