cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Execution and BDC Session related problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my program, I need to update IT0003 and IT0221.

For doing this, i m using the SUBMIT for submitting the BDC Session.

What i have done is,

For IT0003 i m calling another program which internally creates the BDC and submits also.

When the control comes to my main program, it process ahead and submits the BDC sessions for IT0221.

So the problem is, if the execution of 1 of the session is in progress and other is also getting executed, it gives error, as pernr already being updated by the user...

Is there any way to overcome such problem. SO as, only after the completion of BDC Session for IT0003, IT0221 should be started.

Also, the program have the logic of splitting the BDC Sessions into slots to improve the performance.Example, suppose i have 100 records and on screen i have limit of 50 records in 1 session, it would create 2 sessions....

For IT0003 and IT0221 both have same logic. In such case how to process all the sessions one after the other...

Please provide me with some inputs...

Thanks in advance

Heena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heena,

To update or change the IT0003 you have standard program "RPUTRBK0"

Use that programme to update the IT0003.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heena,

Why you want update both infotypes at the same time, I think that is the probelm.

Why don't you update infotypes seperately IT0003 and IT0221

Can i ask what is your business process for this?

Genrally IT0003 is update by the system only. Why you wanna updated this infotype?

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

Basically the IT003 would be updated for the expat pernrs.

And it need to be manually updated from the program, there is 1 custom program already created for updating the IT0003 infotypes.

Secondly i m not updating both the IT as the same time, but i m creating the BDC Sessions in the background, which is submitted via rsbdcsub.

So, i m calling the program which would also submit similarly and it creates the problem.