cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding some of the columns in Graph in WAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

In WAD, Ive created a WAD template with a Drop down box ,table and graph all with 1 data provider ( since the char value selected in drop down box has to be effected the data of table and graph) and working fine.

I would like to hide some of the columns in the graph . I ve tried all the properties of the graph but I didnt get.

The columns which I dont want to see in graph are required in the table . So Ive not Hided them in Query (DP of all web items).

Which Property I ve to use to hide some of the columns in graph only.

Plz help me in this

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You can go the web item properties (chart) and you can avoid the column in 'Set the sample data' of Texts and Data Selection step(2) of Chart wizard you can check out the 'Category' option to increase of decrease you visibility of the columns.

Also check with the series option in the same wizard.

Hope this will suffice your requirement.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Madhu and Sai

I could able to change and saving the graph properties by using next....complete

and I m saving the WEB Template too

But my query is not affecting with these changes

and next time when I open the graph wizard, my changes were there

Ive tried several times

What might be the reason for this

Plz help me in this regard

Thanks in advance

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inorder to hide few columns in the graph you need to make the series invisible by unchecking the checkbox under the series section in the chart editor. The graph will show as many columns as series.

Prerna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change query in local view > there you can hide whatever you want> save it as view--> select this view in chart(in WAD).

Regards

Pcrao.