cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition types are to be deleted from pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to delete the condition types in the pricing procedure which are currently used on production system by my client. open purchase orders are exists, Purchase orders with GR and IR completed are also exists with those condition types.

So please guide me on what are prerequisites for deleting condition types? Which purchase order processing is to be completed before deleting condition types !

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please do not delete any ofthe condition types in the Production system as the same will have an implication over other PO's also.

In this case the condition records will have to be deleted which is not advisable.

You can restrict the usage of these conditions to specific vendors by removing the schema group for vendors.

You can define a new pricing procedure and start using the same . if some of the same conditions are of interest then those may be copied by renamimg them and then framing it in the pricing procedure.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prasanna

Award if helpful

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It will effect at all those places where the condition is used....

SO its not suggested to delete it....

you can do one thing ...create your new condition type by copying this...or can create new condition type with new pricing procedure....

check the link for deletion:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/93/743394546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all of you experts !

My main query starts now ...

Condition type deletion activity has been done already and the all relevant POs, GRs and IRs are effected. It was VAT condition and it was used before CIN implementation. But the one month data exists for these condition types. There is no issue for open purchase orders it can be changed.

But there is serious issue with GRs and IRs posted for POs with those condition types. Thses documents were posted before Condition type deletion. Now as per current status of these document, are posted with only material base amount not inventorised vat amount.

So plese guys, give me very skill full answres so that one month data with vat amount is cleared with accounting entries.

Waiting for your immidiate reply.

Thanks in Advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

donot Delete the condition types.

Just tick for manualy entries in pricing procedure.

that will not show u the condition types in pricing u have to select it manualy if u want.

regards,

sujit