Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP-PI confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

we are working on PP-PI ,,

we created process order for 100 qty which has 3 operations..

During operation confirmation -COR6n..

In The first operation/Phase we confirmed yied as 90 and scrap as 10..

when we are going to confirm next Operation/Phase.. system is poping for yield qty to confirm as 100.

My end user wants system to pop up for 90 as he confirmed for the last operation yield 90 only..

we are using operation control key --Process confirmation without Inspection with confirm..

What are the setting required to do the above..

regards,

srihari.m

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard.System will always Propose order qty for the confirmation.

So to overcome this situation only available option is use of User Exit.

But Before using and activate user exit (CONFPI04 / CONFPI05) you have to follow some prerequisites.

- Maintain Relation between all this phases (Predecssr and successor).

- This may be either FS (Finish - Start ) ot SS (Start - Start).

- Then with help of your abaper you have to maintain condition with help of this relation in that user exit.

There is one standard way is there to find earlier confim qty for the next phase.Just follow this steps.

Note :- Relation FS or SS is required.

- Go to COR6N.Select Order No. and Phase No,

- Confirm first phase as normal way.

- For second phase First press Actial Data tab.System will propose Order qty in Yield Field.Then Select Personnel no. and then again press Actual Data Tab.And see what Happen.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhaval

I maintained Relation ships

I selected the second method ie using personal no.. Its not worked out..

any suggestions...

Regards,

srihari.m,

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try it again by below settings,

- Maintain relation between Phase 20 and 30 and FS Means Operation 30 will be started only after completion of Phase 20.

- Then create Order for example of 100 qty.

- Confirm Phase 20 with yield of 95.

- Confirm Phase 30 as below

1 Select Order no and Phase No.

2 Press actual Data tab.System will propose 100 Qty for the confirmation.

3 Then select Personeel no. for the confirmation.

4 Then again press Actual Data tab.System will change yiled qty from 100 to 95.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhaval..

with out Personnel no also its worked..

1.After entering order no and Phase system will propose order qty when clicked Actual data

2.Then i clicked save... system promts warning message about diffence qty,

3. I agian clicked Actual data then system propose qty confirmed in previous operation...

Issue is resolved .. I am giving points and closing the thread.

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

Yes that is also possible.

Actually I also know that way but I feel little bit difficult for user so I have not mention it.There is one more way ,but it is bit more difficult.

Grate to see that you have find solution with your own efforts it is more important.

Regards,

Dhaval

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OPK4 (Confirmation paramters) on the "Operation indv. entry using initial scrn" make sure that all the 3 entries in "Quantities" section are selected.

Try this and let us know. This worked for me with the same requirement. Also we made sure the control key is set-up for milestone confirmation. Be sure to do final confirmation on the 1st operation.

Try and revert back.

Regards,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srihar,

You have use inspection points and inprocess inspection for this scenario.

Assume if you have 2 phases 10,20 for a process order for producing a quantity of 100 packs.

Assign the required inspection characteristice for the first phase with the control key PI02 and during releasing of the process order , an inspection lot for inprocess inspection will be created .

Suppose if you reject 10 packs only 90 packs will be available for the next operation.For that you need to maintain the control ' Quantity , Valuation and confirmation ' for the quality data for operation.

Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In our scenerio we are not using any QM ..

we are using only PP... is there any solution for this..

Regards,

srihari.m.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

yes there is - but not in standard. Please review SAP note 484531 which provides a modification for your requirement.

Regards, Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andreas

I checked the note 484531..

what setting i have to change for this senerio to work..

can you eleboate more..

Regards,

srihari.m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srihari,

as Dhaval mentioned, in standard always the planned values are proposed in COR6/COR6N whereas for production orders (CO11/CO11N) the confirmed quantities of the previous operations are considered. The modification note I mentioned makes the PP-SFC logic also available for PP-PI. You just need to implement the attached correction (wich is a modification) and the system works as required. This logic works independent from "scrap flag" in COR4, means that once you have finally confirmed less than planned, the fewer qty will proposed for the next phase, regardless whether scrap was involved or not.

Regards, Andreas