Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Condition types are to be deleted from pricing procedure

Dear Experts,

I want to delete the condition types in the pricing procedure which are currently used on production system by my client. open purchase orders are exists, Purchase orders with GR and IR completed are also exists with those condition types.

So please guide me on what are prerequisites for deleting condition types? Which purchase order processing is to be completed before deleting condition types !

Thanks in Advance

replied

Hi,

Find PO Docs with selected condition Type.

Step1: Find the selected condition type and then record teh all the "Document ConditionNo" from KONV Table

Step2: Once the document conditions list is received, Now insert those Doc. No. in to EKKO

Once the result is done, the list of PO are the PO where the required condition type is maintained in the list of POs.

Find Purchase Infor records Docs with selected condition Type.

Purchase Info records data are updated in EINA & EINE Tables and even it updates in A017 (Plant Specific) or A018 (Without Plant Specific) which is called as Material Info record.

To identify the Condition Types in info records, below are the steps.

Step 1: Record all the u201Cconditions Records Nou201D from A017 (Plant Specific) or A018 (Without Plant Specific) for the given Info Records.

Step 2: Based on this u201CStep 1 - condition record nou201D, Search the required u201CCondition Typeu201D in KONP Table by inserting the Cond. Record No and Cond. Type.

Points wuld rewards.

Thanks

Muralidharan

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question