cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Fixed deposit posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Our client frequently uses Fixed deposits with their banks as collateral.

In order to enter these FDs in the system we have created a vendor account group for them. Then using F-48 we create the FD amount as a vendor advance.

However the client wishes to have some sort of due date availible for the FD when entering in F-48, so that in a similar way to normal vendor invoices we can get information on when item is due for maturation.

Is there any field we can update in order to set a due date?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

While doing F-48 in the vendor line item there is field named 'Due On' you can update the due date there. The

Baseline Date for Due Date Calculation

Screen Field is BSEG-ZFBDT.

In Screen Layout you can nake this field as mandatary. By updating this field you can get due date wise report in FBl1N

Regards,

Alok Parida

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Unfortunately that field does not update when i look at my FD in the vendor balances display.

We need the due date to be displayed there, but this does not happen.

Currently when using F-48 we can enter due date in the credit entry (bank)

Is there any way for me to enter the same on the debit side (vendor)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to change in the Field Status Group for the same field in customization settings for vendor / SP GL / 29 Post Key

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

as i said before unfortunately in spite of activating it in field status, still only the credit side (bank) gets due date.

I need to get due date on the debit side (vendor) which is not happening right now.

Could you suggest any other way to get this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to

Financial Account New>Document>Define Posting Key>

Doble Click on Posting Key 29 on Special GL Debit Vendor>

Maintain Field Status>Double click on payment transaction>

Put Due Date as Required Entry or Opt Entry

But not 'supressed'

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok

Thanks for the suggestion but this was the first thing i tried, somehow it had no effect.

It has been set to required.

So now I am asking as to how I can make it take effect ie. if any other way is there to get this field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as thread has changed subject to how to find due date field, posted same as new question

Answers (0)