Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit in CNEX0009 not getting triggered from CJ20n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to use the exit ( EXIT_SAPLCOMK_001) present in enhancement package CNEX0009.

This exit description says that we can modify Material Components in Networks'.

But when we create a new material component in CJ20n, this exit is not getting called.

Has anyone implemented or used this exit anytime before. Any type of information regarding this exit will be helpful.

Points will be awarded for the replies given if found useful.

Regards,

rijuraj

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created an enhancement project (using CMOD) assigned the enhancement and importantly activated it?

Regards

Stu.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EXIT_SAPLCOMK_001 Exit is not responsible for material component in transaction CJ20N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies

Hi Stu,

Yes I have done all the CMOD related steps properly.

Hi Amit,

It is mentioned in the enhancement documentation that we can use this exit to 'PROCESS MATERIAL components in network orders).

Also the exit EXIT_SAPLCOMK_001 contains the entries related to the material component that can be edited under a particular network(As per the enhancement documentation).

Please correct me if I am wrong

Regards,

Rijuraj

0 Kudos

i'm not sure how and where you got document for FM EXIT_SAPLCOMK_001 but i searched Exit for CJ20N which is defined under package CNPB and under same package there is no Exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rijuraj,

If the enhancement is active then check if it is indeed being called...

it's called in form CALL_USER_EXIT in include LCOMKF1X. put a break-point on that and execute your transaction. If it doesn't stop it's not called from that process and as such is not relevant for what you need. Note it's triggered from function code '+CU2' in the program.

Regards

Stu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

I have used it for some requirement

But i want to know what is your requirement and what is that u want this exit to do for you

What are u trying to control in the network component???

regards

Amit

0 Kudos

Hello Rijuraj,

I'm having the same problem and don't have any enhancement yet.

Did you find someting to modify Material Components in Networks ?

I will appreciate any sugestions

regards,

Juan.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I found this SAP Note "[Note 825478 - System does not go to exit CNEX0009 in CJ20N|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/825478]" and it seems to be that the only way to trigger the exit is through a menu option.

...If you go to the component overview from the network header, there is the function 'Extras - user exit component'... ... You can only get to the exit from the component overview of the network activity...

0 Kudos

Hi

CNEX0009 is a menu exit.

Additional Menu item is added to the Extras Menu dropdown whrn u are in the component overview of the Activity / Network.

When you click the menu item, function exit EXIT_SAPLCOMK_001 is called which can be used to edit the material components.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Juan and Mahesh.

As you guys rightly suggested, the exit is only triggered through the menu at the activity and network level.

Other than this menu option ,It is not encountered in the process flow of cj20n.