Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduling agreement Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

kindly help on this issue

I have created scheduling agreement in me31L in that I have given target quantity 5000.

When I create schedule lines manually in ME38, if the schedule quantity in schedule lines exceed the target quantity the system is giving is error like schedule quantity exceeded the target quantity.

This is ok if I generate schedule lines through MRP MD02 the schedule lines will generate automatically ,here the schedule quantity generated from schedule lines from MRP is exceeding the target quantity.

After MRP run schedule lines will generate ,then I go to ME38 and see the scheduling lines the schedule quantity generated from schedule lines from MRP is exceeding the target quantity,.

Here the system is creating scheduling qty more than target qty,here in ME38 if I click the save button it is giving error as schedule quantity exceeded the target quantity.

Here my question is after MRP run the scheduling lines is generating at that time only why the system is not giving the error as schedule quantity exceeded the target quantity.

Please kindly provide the solution for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This is the system standar behavior and note 83343 explains it in detail.

A maximum quantity can be considered on the MRP run by means of the quota arrangement.

Best Regads

Caetano Almeida

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Amit Did u find any solution to this problem????

why the system is exceeding the Target Quantity????

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you assign the scheduling agreement in the source list and make it MRP relevant indicator 2 than you will see the error.