cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Printout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all!

I am doing the settings for GR output. I did all the settings correctly as below,

1. Maintained the Printer Name in SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Printer Setting

2. Ensured in SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Item Print Indicator, 1 stands for Matl Doc print out

3. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Print Version, maintain Print Version 2

4. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Maintain Print Indicator for GI/Transfer Posting Documents

5. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Output Determination->Maintain Output Types, for the Output types WE01, WE02 and WE03, ensure the foll:

a. Default Values: Dispatch Time is 3 or 4 as per reqmt. and Tr medium is 1

b. Print Parameter is 7

6. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Output Determination->Printer Det->Pr Det by Pl/StoLoc, maintain the Output device for all your Plants

7. In MN21, for Tr Type WE, Print Version 3, maintain Print Item as 1.(Condition records)

8. While doing MIGO, ensured that in General Tab, you get "3 Collective Slip" beside the Print Indicator and you tick mark the field.

Now i went to MB90 entered the output type as WE01, Tr m as 1, Sort or. 01, Pro.mode as 01, and executed. Sytem outputted all the material documents that has to be taken print out.

When i tried to take print or print preview system throws me an error as below,

"Output could not be displayed (it may not be complete)"

Message No. VN069.

What is the reason? Can anyone give some inputs.

Thanks in advance,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to MIGO display

display ur gr and tick the print option for collective print (or try foer all )

u should get message as output generated and also the tab of output

if ur gettting this then in MB90 try choosing reprocessing mode 2

regards

kunal

Answers (0)