Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im receiving a text file which contains amount in local currency and amount in document currency

now the table BAPIACCR09 in BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST contains only AMT_DOCCUR, which is the amount in document currency

where should i store the amount in local currency?

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

<copy&paste_removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Oct 1, 2008 9:34 AM

0 Kudos

Ive already been through the documentation, could not see anything for local currency, thats why was asking

0 Kudos

hi

Generally, the local currency value is picked up based on the Company code.

Functional Consultants already configure in the company code, the local currency amount settings.

So, I think just try executing the BAPI with company code and Document currency.. and see if the Local Currency Amount is also getting updated or document currency amount is also getting converted.

Execute the BAPI and check thru the particular transaction code..where u can see both the currency amounts.

Regards,

VIshwa.

0 Kudos

hi,

you have to do the following:

-use the exceptions parameters to upload the local currency values into the BAPI.

-inside the BAPI there is an exit (PERFORM call_customer_function...), you have to do some coding in this exit that the values in exceptions get to the right places.

just revert back, if you have more questions!

hope this helps

ec

0 Kudos

Hi Eric

should i make a copy of the BAPI and then do any modifications?

I even dont know what I should add in the code

0 Kudos

As per my knowledge no need of that much of work either as in general scenario we don't need to reveal our document amount in Local currency too.but yes we only may need to show our withholding tax amount in local currency for final fiscal year business calculation so for that there is parameter BAPIACWT09-BAS_AMT_LC is already there to show tax in local currency.

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Eric

> should i make a copy of the BAPI and then do any modifications?

NO! Just search for the exit in the BAPI (as I told it is in FORM call_customer_function - around the middle of the BAPI - just check what it is doing, you'll understand).

First check if the exit is already in use! If yes ==> add your own coding! If not ==> you have to create your own.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have to use the currency type as '02' for the local currency, define a new line in the bapi currency table