cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HOw to find excise invoice list which is not posted to accounting (ie.s accounting doc is not generated)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

J1I7 gives you the details whether the excise invoice has been posted or not as mentioned in my above thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI PJ,

THx for replyin.

1. export -nobond - Accounting doc is generated

bond/LOU -no accounting doc is generated i hope this is correct.

2. when accounting doc is generated where do we assign number range & how it picks up.

3. other than J!I7 is there any other tocdes available or table using which we can find out wether accounting doc is generated or what.

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard report which will give you this details but you have report which gives you the list of Excise Invoices with the details whether they have been posted to the relevant registers or not.

If an accounting document is not generated in a domestic cycle,consult your FI consultant and he will have to check in Logistics General > Tax on Goods Movement->India->Account Determination->Define GL Accounts for Taxes->Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction->Specify GL accounts per Excise Treansaction.

In case of of Export No Accounting doc is generated in case of Export Types LUT and Bonad and it is generated in case of No Bond.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sapsd,

your last post is answered but what is the answer and no body is marked for answered .

ref

Weather the same will happen for this thread also?

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Pl suggest

1. how to find excise invoice list not posted to accounting.

2. when accounting doc is generated for excise invoice from where accounting document is geting picked & where we need to configure it.